Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Wonderful World of Google Tools

Hi, everyone. Click "Play" on the message at right to find out where I am this week! I really feel badly about missing class, but felt that I needed to be at this committee meeting. So, Dr. Hudgins will be teaching you about Google Tools and here is a list of your assignments:

1. Embed a Google Calendar in your blog (see mine to the right)

2. Embed a Picasa web album in your blog (see mine below)

3. Invite me to be your friend on Google Talk (username: dr.suzycox@gmail.com)

4. Post a reflection about how you can use the tools you learned about in class to improve communication and instruction in your future teaching.

Good luck and have a wonderful time! Please let me know via talk, text (801.361.0750), or email if you have any questions or problems.

Dr. Cox

No comments: