Wednesday, December 3, 2008

This Week

Welcome back! This week, you should have:

1. Your technology interview
2. Your tech interview reflection (blog)
3. An idea or, preferably, a script for your digital story

If you have not given me your blog address post-crash, please do so as soon as possible. I'm trying to get grade reports up for you but need the blogs to get those done.

Some people asked for more ideas for the digital story, so here are some resources where you can find some that other people have done:




Hope those give you some good ideas. Remember that you can use children's stories, poems, songs, etc. as well as works of your own creation as long as you cite where you got everything and, if possible, ask for permission.

I'll see you on Thursday!

2 comments:

Zach & Lindsey Boskovich said...

i don't know if you have my blog it is teacherlindseyboskovich.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Yo! I want some extra credit for that "stupid" UEN projet I did. My address is....
http://my.uen.org/202589